Monday, July 21, 2014

Holy Guacamole!

Hey guys,

This week was good! We had a zone conference with the new president this week and there are going to be a lot of changes in this mission. Mostly how things are going to run. I would go in depth but, you know, it's just missionary stuff and I'm excited but you guys might be bored. haha

This week for English [class], I made guacamole for the class and everyone who stayed after for the activity. No one from Romania even knew what it was, but they loved it!! One of the members even made it for her mom and she loved it and ate the whole bowl. haha 

This week I decided to buy new shoes (pic to come) and it ended up that my comp liked the same ones that I picked out so we got comp shoes! hahaha. They are really cool European ones. haha

I also went on an exchange with an elder who just came into the field. This was the first time when I was older in the mission then another missionary. It's weird to think that I have actually been out from home for 8 months now! Weird!

Thank you again for all the Birthday wishes and I hope you have a great week.

-Elder Houk
ps Sorry for the short letter, I didn't have much time this week.

Blue birthday cake
Missionary volleyball
Full moon
Beautiful hike 

Get away from the edge! Love, mom





No comments:

Post a Comment