Monday, January 5, 2015

New Year, New Goals

Hey Guys,

I hope that your New Years Celebrations were great and that you haven't given up on your goals yet! 



I don't know what to say because I really don't have much time to say much, but we are having a great time out here and are really trying to work hard and listen to the spirit. It takes some work, but it's worth it. We tried doing this more in our planning and the day right after that we decided to start trying harder. It was one of the best feeling days I have felt in a while! We were more productive and simply more happy. 

I just want to say that I love you guys and that I hope you are all doing well! Have a great week!

Elder Houk

View from church window

Made some really good, soft brownies for a member and 3 for us.
You know, had to check if there was poison or something in there.
Mac n cheese...mmm
German pancakes

No comments:

Post a Comment