Monday, July 6, 2015

Basketball and Sunsets

So this week was transfers and my companion, Elder Morby, is going to be going home. I am still here in Galati and I am with an Elder who was in my district. His name is Elder Anderson and he's from Southern California as well. We are both zone leaders and I am the district leader as well. 

Things haven't changed much since last week besides the transfers. We finished up with English this week and will be starting in another two weeks. 

A cool thing that happened this week was my comp and I went to the basketball courts and went "basketball contacting." We basically just joined in a pick up game with some teenagers and played some basketball. They asked us why we were here and stuff and we told them about what we do here. They were super cool and even called us the next day wondering if we were gonna come back and play with them. 


We had a pretty cool sunset yesterday from my apartment. 

That's about it for my week, but I hope that you guys keep having great weeks!
Elder Houk


No comments:

Post a Comment