Monday, August 18, 2014

The Latest Buzz


Hey Guys,

This week was a great week. I will start with my haircut. I just got it cut by the other missionaries about an hour ago and they buzzed my hair, haha. It's the shortest it's ever been, but the experience was priceless. 

Before




After

Also we have been making great food such as the banana boats. 

Our power, hot water and washing machine went out this week. So we've been having some cold showers for the past couple of days, but on the bright side I've been really awake in the morning, so it's been pretty good, haha.

We have also been trying this week to talk to a lot of people and we seemed to find some interested, but it's tough when we call them and they want to meet and they don't show up or they say they don't have time. But we're trying not to get down about it and we just keep doing what we are suppose to be doing and we know everything will all work out. It's important to just keep pressing on in whatever you're doing, as long as you know that the thing you are doing is the right thing. And even if you don't see the results you want or in your time, they will come eventually and I believe that.

I hope you guys have a great week and keep doing your thing!

-Elder Houk

My backyard


My crazy companion
Cel mai scurt parul l-am avut vreodata!
(The shortest hair I've ever had!)

No comments:

Post a Comment