Monday, December 1, 2014

It's Romania Day!

Hey Guys,

On Thanksgiving we had a big feast with 4 chickens and a ton of other food. It was definitely a "proper" food ratio (Leftovers lasted us 2-3 days later haha) but, of course, the families were missed. 

Thanksgiving Feast!
Leftovers





















On Friday, we caught a train at 9:30 am and arrived in Brasov around 5 pm. There was freezing rain going on when we got there. All the plants had a case of ice around them, it was a pretty cool sight! I met back up with the missionary that I trained, Elder Bateman, "My son" ,haha, and we took Rebbeca to the baptism. Elder Bateman, baptized her. It went great and it was such a blessing that I was able to attend and support her! 

Elder Bateman who baptized Rebbeca 
Nice to be in Brasov again!
After the baptism, we hopped back on overnight train to Cluj at 9:30 pm to around 5 am. We then had choir practice and then church. Talked with Doru about prayer and how it can answer his questions. He's a cool guy! 

Food this week, well, I made some German Pancakes and let me tell ya, I made them again just a day later, haha. 

Alright, well, this next weekend is transfer boards again! What!? Yea it went by fast. We go over to Oradea for transfer boards, a Zone Conference and the Christmas Concert. Its gonna be a busy week! Thank you and love you guys!

Elder Houk






Front door of church
Church announcement board
Craciun is here!
Starbucks is world wide!? Gotta grab me a good ole hot chocolate.
Inside the mall

No comments:

Post a Comment