Monday, February 23, 2015

So Much To Say, So Little Time

Panarama of cool sunset in Marasti
Hey Guys,

Thank you for all the awesome emails I have received from you, I love you all very much. This week I don't have much time to write, but here are some highlights of this week.

We visited a former investigator this week. We established a day to meet and we went over to his house. It didn't turn out quite as we were expecting as he told us that as we are standing now, we are teaching the wrong gospel and we are going to Hell. 
Made a poster. It says Words of God

But we did find a less active member this week who was happy to see us and thanked us and asked us to come back. 

We also visited with the family we found in the block and taught them about the Plan of Salvation. We also helped their daughter and handicap son learn English. Someone asked me what my favorite Romanian food was and I confessed that it was Sarmale. So, the Mom told us that she will make it for us! So yesterday, Sunday, they invited us over again to eat! 

This week President Ivory will be coming to our city to have a Zone Conference with the missionaries in Cluj and 4 other cities. 

Thank you for everything and have a great week!
Elder Houk

Elder Allen and I
Elder McAllister and I






















First thing I see when I walk out of the house
Second thing I see. The road to the left.
Sunset in Marasti

No comments:

Post a Comment