Monday, April 6, 2015

He Lives...Now!

Hey guys,

We had breakfast with the senior couple (the Flanders) on Sunday. 
Such nice people. It was great.
This week, we didn't celebrate Easter! haha. The reason is because here in Romania and Moldova, we celebrate it this Sunday! The 12th! But I hope that your Easter was GREAT and that the Easter Bunny came to everyone's house and the spirit of the Lord was with you guys. 

Here, Easter can be a little sad because everyone is like "Jesus died." But our message to everyone is that He Lives...Now! He's here to help us and he knows exactly how to help you perfectly, because he's felt what you feel. 

In this great season, I would just like to say that I love my Savior and I am more than grateful for what he has done for me and you. 

I love you all and hope that this week is great!
Elder Houk

A cool view from Malldova (it's a mall in Moldova) pretty cool name right.

24/24 what does that mean!??? They use it like 24/7 hahaha 
These Elders from another area know how to bring home the bacon. Ham for Easter anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment