Monday, August 10, 2015

Enduring to the End

If you could ask God one question, what would it be?

Hey guys,

This week I want to fill you in on what's been going on with our investigators, or as we like to call them, our friends. :) haha 

So Cornel was scheduled to be baptised this Friday on the 14th, but due to his work schedule and other things we haven't been able to teach him everything and we want him to be as prepared as possible. He feels excited about being baptised and we are excited that he is...well...excited! We know that this is a big step and we want to make it the best experience for him. 

Our other friend, Rainov, has been progressing quite well as his attitude has changed from a questioning everything to a believing and faithful man. We went over the baptismal questions with him and he seems very strong in his belief that this is the one true church on the earth today. He and Cornel both came to church yesterday and we found out that they are actually work partners and know each other. Rainov wanted to bear his testimony and he expressed his thanks to everyone and explained his belief in the gospel. 

This is a very cool and exciting time here in Galati. I feel like it's right at it's tipping point and soon here everything is going to start exploding.

I'm nearing the end of my mission and I'm feeling the need to Endure to the End! haha as so the gospel goes. I really feel, more than ever, the desire to just work hard and to be obedient! It's not the easiest thing, but it's the thing that I have seen that makes me more happy than anything other! 

You guys are awesome and I hope that you all have a great week!

ELDER HOUK

No comments:

Post a Comment