Monday, August 3, 2015

Got Ping Pong?

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to update you guys on Cornel. He is doing well and even came to church this week and we had a great lesson that we believe that he's going to be ready for his BD. 

We had a great fast Sunday and I hope all you guys did too! 

Scott and Blair have loved playing ping pong since Blair was 5.
Oh yeah this week some of our friends took us out to a professional ping pong place and we played ping pong with each other. It felt like a completely different game with all that pro equipment and stuff! 

It was a pretty solid week and I hope you guys have a great week as well!

ELDER HOUK 

I thought I'd share this from my letter  ~Kim

So a while ago, we were meeting with Sora Marcela. So we went over to her house and she had prepared a meal for us. Well there was some lumps of meat on a plate that we didn't know what they were. She gave us some porc and we understood what that was. I tried some of it and one of the Elders explained it really well. It had the texture of an over cooked egg yoke but tasted like bloody meat, as far as I remember. WELL, guess what it was? haha LIVER!!! I ate liver and I instantly thought of all the times when I'm like, hey mom what's for dinner? and you're like, Chicken Liver, haha well that came true! We kept asking her questions like, does this meat exist in our bodies and she's like, yes it's a filter, haha, and we were like yep. I can't believe I forgot to tell you guys this though haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment