Monday, March 16, 2015

It's Weird Speaking English

Hey Guys,

This week was fun. We went with the other Elders and their investigator to a classical radio concert. It was really cool and I got a lot of video from it. The conductor dude really freaks out and its pretty funny to watch. haha 

The ambassador of Moldova!
We were also invited to the American Embassy for a formal gathering of all the 'mericans in Moldova. It was....weird. We all felt like it was weird to talk to people in....English. We thought we would all be great at making conversation now with random people, but in Romanian its just so much more natural for some reason haha. I did get a picture, however, with the ambassador and Elder Bateman got him to meet with him at a later date to talk about what we do. Pretty cool! 

I'm thankful for my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and all that he has done for us and for me individually. I am just thankful for this opportunity that I have to be his simple instrument here in Moldova and Romania. I love you all and hope you have a great week!

Elder Houk

This video shows a portion of the concert where the conductor gets into it!



at the radio place
new bus and commie bus right after it
communist style.
Does your computer not work? Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment